Johnson & Johnson
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Leiden, 1-year contract, 40h, Work on site
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an HR Business Partner to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Leiden for an initial 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be part of the HR Supply Chain team & you will actively partner with the leaders of the Supply Chain. You will drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Mentoring, Talent Management, Organisational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering.
You will address organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
- 25 Vacation days,
- 1-year contract
- 8% of holiday allowance
- Training opportunities
You as an HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Develop and deploy the HR strategy in partnership with Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: succession planning, career management, performance management, workforce planning, and organizational design;
- Partner with key HR leaders and business leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement, and change management initiatives and implementation plans;
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap analysis, and create and implement buy/build strategies;
- Leading and implementing Talent Management initiatives;
- Providing ongoing and targeted coaching to leaders, primarily at the director and above level;
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
You as an HR Business Partner have:
- At least 5 years of equivalent experience
- Fluency in the Dutch language
- Demonstrated business acumen skills, as well as evidence of interacting at the senior management level
- Ability to influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled strategic and mature HR partner with leaders
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, and facilitation skills
- Strong project management skills with experience in supporting the execution of large-scale projects. You should have a sound sense of urgency, process-oriented skills, attention to detail, outstanding teaming and collaboration skills
- Enthusiastic teammate spirit with a strong drive to create a positive work environment Demonstrable ability to drive programs, lead people through change, and meet deliverables in a complex and matrixed environment required.
- Ability to lead projects and changing business needs
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our HR Business Partner role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!