Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Project Lead
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Job Title: Project Leader, Sterilization Business Continuity
Department: Microbiological Quality and Sterility Assurance
Reports To: Director MQSA Global Orthopedics Make
We are currently recruiting a Project Lead to join our contingent workforce at the DePuy Synthes site in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This position will initially be for 18 months.
This is a Project leadership role to manage the Sterilization Business Continuity project for the implementation of sterilization continuity for DePuy Synthes products required to meet customer demand.
As Project Leader, you will be tasked with interacting with the Regulatory, Engineering, Quality, Operations, HSE and Design teams in the UK and Ireland to develop sterilization continuity. This role is in the Microbiological Quality and Sterility Assurance group which is part of the DePuy Synthes Global Microbiological Quality and Sterility Assurance organisation.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
- To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage timelines and budgets to successfully deliver the project.
- Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors in order to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
- Use FPX to co-ordinate the cross-functional project team members to achieve their targets
- Collaborate with the Foundry Virtual team and ensure alignment with both Foundry's on the equipment being purchased and the process development.
- Interact with Regulatory, Supply Chain, Planners, Quality, contract facilities & EHS as required and ensure alignment to J&J standards.
- Manage stakeholders on site and globally and communicate project updates as required.
- Guide team members in regard to commissioning approach for equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or a related discipline with 5 years? experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
Other Desirable Criteria:
- Project Management Qualification
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Certified Six Sigma qualifications
- Validation experience
- Application of gamma, X-Ray and Ethylene Oxide sterilization methodology