Johnson & Johnson
IT Senior Project Manager
Role Title: IT Senior Project Manager
Location: Ringaskiddy, Cork
Work type: Hybrid - 3 to 4 days on site
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 12 months
Weekly Hours: 39
Hourly pay rate: €54 - €68 PAYE / €68 - €85 LTD / Umbrella
With more than $82 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
DePuy Synthes, a market-leading Medical Devices business within Johnson & Johnson, has an outstanding opportunity for an IT Senior Project Manager to provide IT Business Analysis and Project Management & Leadership for assigned Business-IT projects.
Active member of the JJT global teams and teams in DePuy Synthes Cork.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support & lead current IT Projects as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager – accountable for delivery of project tasks assigned.
- Manage issue resolution associated with projects and the operation and usage of delivered systems.
- Partner with all JJT delivery functions and the Global Technology Services group to successfully deliver solutions to the business.
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics and Lab stakeholders – Execution systems, Plant engineers and line engineers, technicians
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolutions in projects
- Define system requirements in conjunction with the business.
- Ensure applicable systems conform to Quality standards including 21 CFR Part 11 and SOx.
- Ensure system projects are delivered within budget with adequate resources assigned and meeting business priorities.
- Deliver right first time project implementations as per J&J best practices.
- Be an active partner with the business, representing the overall JJT strategy in partnership forums.
Key Competencies Required:
- Business, Customer-centric focused
- Demonstrated ability to handle demanding situations with self-confidence.
- Experience/knowledge of Compliance in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to take ownership and manage requests, problems and opportunities with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Planning & Organising Skills
- Honest and Reliable
- Flexible work ethic
- Highly motivated
- Ability to build/maintain a network of relationships in the organisation to drive results.
- Ability to stay focused on goals and objectives when addressing complex problems and issues.
- Ability to see the linkages across critical business processes and understand the impact of business decisions and IT solutions on all areas of the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.) or equivalent and min. 10 years’ experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired)
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (ERP SAP, MES, Relational Databases, LIMS, Labelling solutions, Quality systems, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems)
- Strong customer focus, service orientation, analytical skills and sense of urgency
- Strong planning and project execution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, to take accountability and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, organisational influencing skills, good capability to set up collaborative relationship
- Certifications in Project Management. Experience in ISA-95 Industry Standards for Manufacturing Platforms.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (Validated software testing), new technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, I4.0 advanced technologie
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the MedTech sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.