Johnson & Johnson
Lead Business Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Lead Business Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Visioncare in Limerick for an initial 6 months month contract.
About the role:
The Digital Manufacturing and Analytics (DMA) product line provides Digital solutions for the global make sites within Johnson & Johnson. The DMA product lines delivers and leads advanced analytical solutions as well as Digital Assistant and Factory products.
- Closely work with the Business champion and users to understand, document, and analyze the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
- defining the user stories and participating in design sessions for our IoT and Digital analytics solutions
- The business analyst plays a significant role in crafting our digital products by collaborating with business partners, engineers and data scientists throughout the software development lifecycle.
- They build and maintain efficient and stable data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by data scientists, analysts, and engineers.
- They will collaborate with internal domain experts and delivery partners to drive the implementation and adaptation of our products.
- They will also participate in new technology evaluation and selection for emerging capabilities such as cloud hosted and SaaS applied analytics, OEE and Digital Twin applications.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline. .
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience of working within a multinational, complex matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Lead Business Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!