Johnson & Johnson
Life Cycle Management Engineer
Leiden, Netherlands, 40h, hybrid
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Life Cycle Management Engineer to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Leiden for an initial contract until December 2023.
As a Life Cycle Management Engineer, you are responsible for site products and components life cycle management. You lead site product design change, identify, and follow appropriate quality processes and procedures. You support new product registration and commercial launch, identify key steps, and leverage global resources. You provide the required documentation and labeling change deliverables to lifecycle design control teams. You are responsible for product master date maintenance and change and you react to the product issues in the market.
Success depends on the depth of knowledge in the design change process and the coordination with the design team, New Product Introduction / Life Cycle Management team, Research & Development team, and other J&J manufacturing teams.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in engineering and/or package labeling in a medical device environment is preferred.
- Must have fluent and excellent English reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
- Experience in collaboration within a team environment across multiple time zones.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Have innovation orientated mind to drive world-class business results.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment developing manufacturing standards
- Proficient in project management, creating credibility among team members, and expanding the capabilities of the group.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Life Cycle Management Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!