Johnson & Johnson
Leiden, Netherlands,40h, On-site
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Line Engineer to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Leiden for an initial 6-month contract.
As a Line Engineer you will:
- Design comprehensive engineering activities to develop and implement effective, high-quality processes and design guidelines for dissemination throughout the division.
- Provide complex design reviews and feedback for improvements in manufacturability.
- Develop equipment, materials, and process performance requirements, perform vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capacity to produce quality products in required quantities at effective costs.
- Design experiments and capability studies, develop process specifications, and design and procure process tooling.
- Analyze new processes and equipment with the intent of achieving continuous improvement of present methods.
- Communicate and monitor the process and material quality targets.
- Measure performance to targets and implement remedial actions as instructed.
- Develop process documentation and training materials for new processes, materials, and equipment.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A Bachelor with 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Lean (Greenbelt) or Six Sigma
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of the process, automation, and data analysis
- Knowledge CGMP requirements
- A passion for high quality and continuous improvement
- Stress resistance in combination with excellent communication skills in English and an adaptable mindset that knows how to meet the business goals.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Line Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!