Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Cork for an initial 23 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
About the role
- Support the introduction of new technologies in alignment with the PCI Program Strategy, the scale out of the technologies and leveraging the digital landscape available in the platform ensuring business value. By doing so enable the vision for Cork 2030.
- Support the Digital & Technology workstreams as a Smart Asset Maintenance specialist
- Collaborate with Operational teams on the progress of Digital & Technology tasks
- Support the implementation of the Smart Asset Maintenance (SAM) strategy
- Work to further develop SAM strategy
- Responsible for the identification of critical systems and assets in line with the SAM strategy
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of IIoT smart sensors across the site
- Responsible for the optimum performance of the installed IIoT sensors
- Support the ongoing development of the Asset Condition Monitoring System (ACMS) platform
- Support initiates to change from static calendar based planned preventive maintenance to dynamic data driven maintenance plans
- Ensure all maintenance, process developments, change control and system improvements are managed in accordance with the Quality Management system
- Responsible for the drafting and maintaining of any maintenance documentation arising from SAM strategies
- Provide training to appropriate personnel on any new maintenance procedures arising from SAM strategies
- Support with the identification and testing of new technologies
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork
- Demonstrate strong technical application and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team
- Support the SAM Lead in the identification of technical improvements as part of a continuous improvement program
- Responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of any work that is performed
- Minimum of degree qualification in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Strong understanding of basic Engineering principles
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about ourMaintenance Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!