Johnson & Johnson
Marketing Communications Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for Neutrogena EMEA, you will lead and communicate the vision, strategy and pipeline of future initiatives for Neutrogena in EMEA, with the goal to grow share and deliver against the overall business and equity objectives.
Lead Innovation Strategy
- Partner with senior management, lead markets and cross functional teams in creating a robust regional strategy
- Identify, develop, validate and prioritise the innovation pipeline in line with the both the Global and Region strategy
- Lead the NPD process & claims development for the region for major initiatives
- Lead brand architecture and design and co-ordination of packaging and master artworks
- Work with cross functional teams in identification and implementation of cost reduction initiatives
- Partner with the other regions: APAC, LA and NA to leverage innovation opportunities
Lead Content Strategy and Business Model Innovation
- Support lead markets in developing best-in-class content that communicates our competitive science edge in a way that drives engagement and conversion.
- Drive e-commerce first business model innovation across the region by scaling best practices and impulsing innovation from our power partners
Support markets for superior execution and delivery
- Identify and build best practice across the region, defining strategy for relevant brand priorities
- Partner with markets to ensure growth plans are in place taking into account consumer communication, NPD / claims, healthcare professionals and superior execution in-store.
Build a strong beauty culture across countries
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with regional cross-functional teams, ensuring ongoing alignment and engagement.
- Conduct business reviews with the markets identifying new opportunities and the need to revise plans if necessary.
- Monitor market, brand and competitor performance. Ensure a deep understanding of the key drivers behind market evolution, share and sales performance, in order that ongoing recommendations can be made to the business.
- Master in business or marketing specialisation preferred.
- English Fluent
- Multicultural background is preferred but not required
- Marketing experience in consumer / FMCG related sectors required. Skin care experience a bonus.
- A strong grasp of strategic marketing is required, with experience of all the key brand disciplines.
- Experienced marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, influencers) is required.
- Advertising / campaign development experience is required.
- Experience working on international organisation is preferred but not required.
- Previous people management experience required.
- A strong leader who is able to work in a matrix structure and influence senior managers in the business (both GFO and the regional clusters).
- A genuine team player with a real desire to constantly learn & share ideas with colleagues across multi functional business teams.
- A desire and an ability to thrive in changing times & to be flexible to respond to changing business requirements in a complex environment
- Ability to interact with senior management, build trust-based relationships and work under own initiative through an inspirational leadership style.
- Previous experience of working as leader of cross-functional team
- Strong focus on performance and strategic agility required.
- Analytical ability, can readily interpret data and is familiar with key research techniques
- Ability to identify/create consumer insights and translate into winning concepts/claims
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status