Johnson & Johnson
MDR Scientist - Blackpool
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
J&J are looking for a MDR Scientist to join their existing team in Blackpool to support and deliver shelf-life programmes for MDR (Medical Device Regulations) product registration updates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write technical justifications for MDR stability programme
- Write technical protocols and reports for shelf-life aging studies
- Manage set-up of stability trials in collaboration with relevant departments
- Manage samples for studies and testing
- Support re-validation of stability environmental chambers through documentation and coordination
- Support execution of annual stability programme.
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental priorities and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
Professional Experience Required:
- Knowledge and experience of working in product stability for medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries (Medical device experience not essential!)
- Good technical writing skills with attention to detail
- Good personal and business communication skills
- Scientific knowledge and experience
- Degree qualified – ideally science
- Alternative experience and diplomas will be considered if relevant
- Previous experience and knowledge of medical device stability requirements is essential
- Previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry essential
- Previous experience of leading small projects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to energize others and promote team work
- Manage your own time and workload
- Excellent organisational skills
In return for this role, you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract could result in a permanent role & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: Applications for this role will close next week so be quick!