Johnson & Johnson
Leiden, Netherlands, 40h,
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a MPS Engineer to join our contingent workforce in Janssen in Leiden for an initial one-year contract.
As a MPS Engineer, you are responsible for representing operations on NPI tech transfer teams, manufacturing readiness for the NPI, and supporting first-line trouble-shooting of the day-to-day activities within Operations.
As a MPS Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Represent Operations on cross-functional project implementation teams
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Participate in/ Lead Cross-Functional teams when required
- Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures, and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment-related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
- Completion of assigned tasks to support the manufacture of quality biomedicines in accordance with cGMP and EHS requirements.
- Managing the QI.
- Assuring the safe accomplishment of job activities, following good environmental practices and procedures. Commit to and demonstrate safe behavior in every activity.
- Carry out routine and non-routine tasks delegated by the Operations Manager according to appropriate procedures, values, and standards.
- Carry out all activities in compliance with corporate and cGMP/EHS regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with Manufacturing and general site procedures at all times.
- Completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Execution of activities as necessary to meet operational and business needs.
- Lead, support, and participate in commissioning and qualification activities for both current and future projects (and annual re-qualification activities). Also, support to validation activities.
- Prioritize and schedule activities to support business needs and to meet the requirements of the Master Production Schedule.
- Lead and Support investigation and resolution of problems on the plant.
- Participate in and lead Cross-Functional teams as necessary.
- Generate and assist with the generation, review, and revision of Manufacturing documentation as necessary.
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures. Training and support for new recruits to the Manufacturing group
- Support ongoing studies by Validation, OTS, and other support functions.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A relevant third-level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science, or Engineering
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP-regulated environment.
- Experience of the cell culture or purification processes with a focus on the downstream experience
- Project / New equipment installation experience
- Process engineering experience
- Commissioning and qualification experience
- Postgraduate Qualification
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our MPS Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!