Johnson & Johnson
NL - Departmental Support Clinical Immunology Sourcing Associate
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
The Clinical Immunology departmental support team is responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting for Immuno assays relating to primary and secondary endpoints for our Vaccine programs. Building good relationships with Immuno labs and collaboration with other roles in CI to successfully outsource activities is key. In addition, the group is responsible for conducting and overseeing feasibility and qualification of clinical Sample Processing Laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Clinical Operations department (GCO) both in an insourced and outsourced model.
Areas of responsibility
- Perform feasibility and qualification of Global SPLs on request of GCO (e.g. review data, request training, give on-site training on peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC isolation) and manage CRO’s performing these tasks.
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs.
- Managing the setup of vendor contracts with procurement in a timely manner.
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works, PO management and be involved as needed in issue escalations.
- Build and maintain internal relationships (Global Development & Procurement) with and external relationships (Immuno labs and SPL’s).
- Build and maintain an internal and external networks to optimize the feasibility and qualification process for SPL’s.
Areas of Support
- Training of SPL personnel on PBMC isolation by advising and/or on-site trainings.
- Process improvement.
- Support vendor RFP & governance processes.
- Participate in Technical visits or regular vendor F2F meetings.
- Accomplishment of targets
- Accuracy and reliability
- Planning and overview
- Quality of reports
- Managerial capabilities (i.e. initiative and follow-up on issues, priority setting, process improvement)
- Communication capabilities
- Operational troubleshooting capabilities
- Innovating capabilities
- Time to execute contracts and resolve contractual issues
- Personal targets
Primary development areas (part of the training and career courses)
- Training in communicative skills
- Process improvements (Lean, 5S)
- Training in oral presentations
- Vendor oversight
Our company offers a broad range of benefits and a competitive salary, as well as flexible hours and home office possibilities. Are you our perfect candidate and ready to take this step in your career? Help us to get these vaccines on the market and be part of this outstanding opportunity!
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner YACHT. They can offer you a contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J, a one year contract or a freelance contract (ZZP).