Johnson & Johnson
NL - Laboratory Technician Release and Stability
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
For the QCD labs group of Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician.
Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Within Janssen talented, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a “can do” state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
The QCD labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the QCD Labs unit consist of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Coordination and Release and Stability) and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of Janssen's virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Based on formation plan and the needs within the QCD Labs organization, we are looking for a motivated technician who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Main tasks of an Laboratory Technician are:
- Taking part on assay performance related to Release and Stability Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
- Working with a high level of Quality.
- Performing assays like ELISAs, (auto)VPqPCR, QPA, HcDNA and IDPCR with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- MBO degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus.
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- This is a fulltime position.
- You will work on-site in Leiden.
- This is a full-time position for 1 year.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner YACHT. They can offer you a contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J, a one year contract or a freelance contract (ZZP).