Johnson & Johnson
NL - Process Specialist - New Product Introduction
Janssen is currently looking for a new member for the New Product Introduction (NPI) Team. This pharmaceutical division of J&J is committed to introduce, manufacture and finalize new clinical research products for medical needs in oncology, immunology, dermatology and many other fields. We bring innovative products, services and solutions to people around the world and strive to empower them through awareness-raising and access to quality care. We are the “bridge” between the operation and the project team to implement practical solutions, as a Process Specialist you will be a part of this as well.
NPI Team is responsible for critical executive and process support tasks. Departments we collaborate with include; Pre culture, Manufacturing, Environmental Services (PES), Bioreactor Assembly, Column packing, Scheduling and Batch Release.
Your duties as a New Product Introduction Process Specialist:
- You ensure that the NPI is correctly introduced to Operations.
- You implement improvements within your department and area of responsibility.
- You support and supervise all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies.
- You create and give training to (Sr) Operators about new processes and technologies.
- You support and give advice in translating new processes to the manufacturing workplace (matters such as smooth workflow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practicality).
- You write, adapt and review instructions / procedures / work instructions related to new processes, products (NPI).
- You have a relevant completed HBO (or a very experienced MBO4 with HBO mindset).
- You have relevant work experience (HBO/WO: 1 year, for MBO4: 5 years).
- You have experience with and general knowledge of the production process.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You have affinity with technology and you can quickly pick up on (new) technologies or processes.
- You are flexible. This position requires you do be present sometimes in the morning, evening, night and weekend shift. This will be planned 2 weeks in advance.
What do you have to offer?
- You have experience with the Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability.
- You have experience within a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment.
- You have knowledge of Biologics processes and cell culture.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You like to work together in a team.
- You can set up training courses and transfer knowledge (as a qualified trainer).
- You are enthusiastic, independent, innovative (you can think out of the box) and stress resistant (able to cope with pressure, rapid changes).
Note: This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You wil receive a contract via our partner Yacht.
Yacht can offer you a contract of definite duration or a freelance contract.