Johnson & Johnson
NL - Validation Engineer
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Johnson & Johnson Vision in Groningen is looking for a Validation Engineer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to transforming eyesight in the world. We strive to raise awareness of the importance of vision and eye care and to deliver the best choices in vision correction in the world.
- Designing, manufacturing, installing and validating necessary equipment and processes, especially ETO sterilization and associated utilities and facilities.
- Drafting protocols, reports and performing validation tests.
- Developing new production processes and (test) methods, scaling them up and optimizing them.
- Carrying out Product or Process Transfers to and from other locations.
- Participate in or lead project teams and other consultative bodies with regard to one's own area of responsibility.
- Drafting and documenting process specifications and work and operating instructions.
- Experience with qualification of Utilities, URS/RTM/DQ/UQ (HVAC, clean steam, purified water, nitrogen, compressed air, EO supply).
- Experience with IQ/OQ sterilizers.
- Experience with drawing up validation plan(s).
- Experience with ISO 7/8 Facilities (URS/RTM/DQ/FQ).
- Experience with EO sterilizers/sterilization processes is a plus.
- Experience with Cycle development.
- Experience with Process validation and methodology.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience.
- You will work on-site in Groningen.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner YACHT. They can offer you a contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J, a one year contract or a freelance contract (ZZP).