Johnson & Johnson
OSI PI Engineer
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an OSI PI Engineer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Cork. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
The position will be located at the Ringaskiddy site and the main responsibility will be the development and implementation of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision).
- Development of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision)
- Work as part of a team to perform to high standards at all times.
- Proactive Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of our systems
- Life cycle management of our PI systems
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Ensure that Execution Systems documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
- Develop and monitor Execution Systems Department metrics/KPIs to ensure that departmental goals and targets are met.
- Drive efficiencies across the site through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate
- Third level Degree in engineering, science or an IT discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of OSI PI, Asset Framework and Event Frames with significant relevant project implementation experience as well as knowledge of PLCs, IT Infrastructure & Hardware knowledge
- Experience in implementing Event Frame infrastructure and working with users to create Event Frames for use in Pi Vision and down stream solutions such as SIMCA
- In-depth Technical knowledge of S95 Level 1 systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Honeywell EBI.
- Key appreciation of Industrial Automation Networks and their Communication Protocols.
- Good understanding of S95 level 4 systems and their capabilities such as ERP, Quality Systems, Data warehouses etc… to facilitate the transition to integrated Execution Systems.
- Good appreciation of Industry 4.0/IIoT and how we can effectively drive to transform within this framework
- Experience with Data Visualisation technologies such as Tableau
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our OSI PI Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!