Johnson & Johnson
Payroll Specialist - Cork
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Specialist to join our contingent workforce on a growing team at Janssen, Cork. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
The Payroll Specialist will have responsibility for processing a full inhouse payroll in a dynamic environment.
The role is part of a country wide team responsible for ensuring all payrolls delivered are timely, accurate and aligned with Company policies and regulatory requirements
Processing of payroll for all Johnson & Johnson employees using Megapay payroll software ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles.
- Execute processes to support the preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll runs and audit reports and validations.
- Maintain payroll Master Data in accordance with operational procedures and payroll policies.
- Support the management of mass uploads files and reconciliations.
- Enforce interface processing controls and timely handling of Interface and processing errors.
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries via salesforce ticketing/ shared service calls.
- Ensuring month and year-end payroll returns are complete, accurate and timely.
- Maintain all payroll records as required by revenue and J&J Data Retention Records in line with GDPR.
- Engaging with internal and external customers to meet service delivery requirements.
- Processing Ex-Pat assignments setting up deductions according to contract, coordinating the calculation of hypo-tax etc.
- Manage and Process Shared Based Compensation.
- Collaboration with HR Admin and other functions/vendors/partners to ensure consistent accurate flow of information and received within payroll deadlines for processing.
- Support T&A function as required.
- Actively challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement, participate in process improvement projects, efficiencies & automation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the execution of the SOX Program (404).
- Support internal audits, external audits (PwC), Pension audits and government audits.
- Ensure culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
IPASS Payroll Technician/Payroll Diploma
Finance/Accounting Degree/ CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
Additional knowledge, skills, abilities and experience required.
- Previous experience in Payroll and Time and Attendance operations required.
- Experience with Payroll applications required.
- A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them
- Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal partners and colleagues to develop ideas, find opportunities, and influence outcomes.
- An effective teammate, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining positive relationships with the Payroll process partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer inquiries and requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills including proven fundamentals in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively, independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use own initiative and communicate/collaborate effectively at all levels.
- Fluent English Speaker
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Payroll Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!