Johnson & Johnson
Pharma Global Inventory Manager
We are currently looking for Pharma Global Inventory Manager.
As a Pharma Global Inventory Manager, you are responsible for:
- The End-to-End obsolescence level globally
- You will partner with Planning Teams and other global functions (Finance, Make, Quality, Procurement, Deliver) to ensure obsolescence risks are identified, avoidance initiatives are implemented and overall targets are delivered
- You will initiate and lead continuous improvement projects, ensuring all obsolescence policies and processes are standardized
- You will lead the SLOB governance structure to ensure cross-functional/leadership alignment and hold all partners accountable to deliver upon their commitments
Who we’re looking for?
- You acquired a Master’s degree or equal to experience and have a strong interest in Supply Chain and Planning
- Preferred fields of study are Engineering or Science, although the job is open to any motivated professional
- APICS certification is a plus
- You have an innate aim to make the difference and achieve results
- Your analytical skills help you to understand difficult issues and related business needs
- We expect decisiveness, brainpower and dealing with various issues and projects simultaneously
- You are passionate about continuous improvements and bringing innovative ideas, products and services to life and advancing the health and well-being of people around the world!
- You have excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms
- Influencing all levels within the Supply Chain, in a complex environment and also with external partners is one of your strengths
- You bring strong business intelligence and knowledge of key Supply Chain financial metrics and processes
What you can expect from us:
Employees are vital to our organization. You will be part of an enthusiastic, diverse and inclusive team in an innovative environment that values personal and professional development. In this role, you will have the potential to transform both our business and your career. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. Through on the job training, e-learning, various projects and programs, we ensure personal growth by focusing on your talents and empower you to take control over your career and where it takes you.
At Janssen Pharmaceutics, everyone is committed to make a difference in people's lives and to push the boundaries of what science and innovation can achieve. The values that guide our decision-making are spelled out in Our Credo. Put simply, Our Credo challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first; our patients, doctors and nurses, our employees, our communities and our partners. Together with our colleagues all over the world, all with a heart for the patient, we strive for a future in which disease is a thing of the past.