Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Currently we are looking for a Project Controller entitled to work in Switzerland, for a 11-months project, starting as soon as possible.
- CapEx reporting related tasks, such as monitoring, evaluating and updating project related data
- Generating CapEx project progress charts, reports, presentations for relevant stakeholders
- Supports project leaders in procurement and in general budget/cost controlling related activities
- Supports within order processing (offers, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, etc.)
- Assists on preparing and submitting investment requests in cooperation with Manager and Project Leaders
- Handles resource accounting, milestone coordination and scheduling tasks
- Analyzes data, identifies improvements, recommends actions
- Interacts with different stakeholders to plan and schedule project activities
- Manages relationships externally and internally
- Working with ERP SAP for allocating project hours, Cognos Vision reporting for cost controlling, eMarketplace for orders
- Analyst, project controller with preferable 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Sound experience in Excel with statistic techniques skills (Pivot, use of functions e.g. vlookup, skills in VBA/makro desired, etc.)
- Proven track record in CapEx budgeting and forecasting
- Preferably project management experience
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Food or other highly regulated industry preferred
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Fluency in German, English preferred
- Sound experience with various IT-tools, systems, especially MS
If you are interested in hearing more about our Project Controller role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!