Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (EU MDR)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our contingent workforce at the Liffey Valley site in Dublin. The position will initially be an 18 months contract, with some remote work available (there will also be onsite requirements).
The Project Manager will be support Johnson & Johnson's product and system transition from MDD to MDR. This resource will lead Supply Chain-Deliver cutover plans and activities across global and regional functional teams on the EU MDR and Version Control Management implementation phase of the ongoing EU MDR project.
We are ideally seeking candidates with previous experience in med device, or a highly compliance-driven / regulated environment.
As a Project Manager, you will lead the MDR implementation phase of Johnson & Johnson's EU MDR project, and provide relevant assistance to a similar Version Control project. The successful candidate will be tasked with:
Product transition management from MDD to MDR:
- Ensuring effective rolling change management through the MDD to MDR transition, by working closely with the Network and Supply Planning teams. Ensuring product is deployed to the right place at the right time, in accordance with market registration constraints in a controlled and compliant manner, whilst maintaining service continuity.
- Responsibility for seamlessly transitioning supply planning to down-stream supply chain organizations.
- Partnering with Supply chain workstream to execute cut over plans
- Ensuring phase planning is robust with full consideration for:
- Market registrations
- Product replacement / cannibalization
- MDR product phase-in, MDD product phase-out
- Define the key measures reports and KPIs for success
- Working with the MDR team to ensure a successful and controlled product transition and discontinuation to MDD impacted products by country of destination.
Version Control Management - systems and technical support:
- Work with the Supply Chain functions to ensure systems parameters are maintained in a timely manner through the full Product Life Cycle of MDR related SKUs.
- Ensure process and systems are aligned to the MDR project to support the Global Supply Chain deliver functions including key deliverables:
- System control segregation
- Effective management and updates to rolling changes via accurate reporting around timings and correct parameter setting to support network planning and inventory deployment
- Ensuring accurate and timely reports are in place to correctly identify and quantify with timings, potential risks in relation to factors affecting service and cost.
Managing EU MDR rollout and ensuring effective system controls are in place to support proper execution.
Supporting Capacity Planning & Process mapping for current and future state at EMEA DCs relative to EU-MDR and SKU level Version Control (Mod Code) implementation. Ensure E2E processes setup and system controls are in place, starting from inbound receipts, order placement & system allocations, pick & pack operations, returns, etc..
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience working in medical device industry or equivalent (highly compliance-driven / regulated environment), with a proven track record of successful project management experience
- Experience / knowledge with EU MDR, labeling, supply chain highly valuable
- Experience in working with multiple teams at different global sites and complex systems
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain activities (demand, supply and Inventory management), a good level of understanding of the Medical Device Regulations and how they impact Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly valuable
- Well-versed in program and project management tools and practices, including MS Project.
Other relevant skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive the projects without authorities
- Project Management skills
- Delivers on Commitments
- Product and market awareness, along with an understanding of market dynamics and operations to apply that knowledge to the role.
- The ability to build Strong Relationships
- Cross Functional Collaboration skills
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our EU MDR Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!