Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager - Leeds (Hybrid)
Project Manager - Leeds (Hybrid)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for leading the cross-functional project teams efforts for new project delivery, initiatives and projects related to support business critical activities.
- Ensures adherence to governance processes (PPM) for their project.
- Identifies and coaches cross-functional team members required for the project.
- Plans and leads kick-off meetings, clarifying individual roles and responsibilities and defining expectations and success factors for the team.
- Leads team efforts throughout the process and challenges the status quo to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Communicates project status and follows-up on key milestones. Updates senior management on progress and elevates issues as required.
- Represents the team as required. Supports alignment of Go/No Go recommendation to management and providing feedback to the team.
- Participates in Global Project meetings to ensure requirements are communicated and supported
- Maintains up-to-date all systems and tools necessary to appropriately track initiatives / projects
- Develops robust project plans to ensure delivery of projects on time and ability to identify and react to any potential delays
- Ability to prioritise and adapt and manage conflicts – quickly highlighting any critical issues
- Able to identify and recruit team members – where required
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process
Professional Experience Required:
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Highly capable leader with the ability to influence across all levels of the organization to achieve the desired results
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills with an ability to comfortably connect and interact with cross-functional and remote project teams as well as franchise
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, solve complex problems and manage ambiguity in a dynamic and exciting fast paced environment!
Technical Competency requirements:
- University degree required, preferably in business, engineering or science; MBA an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years of multi-functional experience in Supply chain, QA, R&D, Finance, Sales Regulatory or Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management best practices preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Project, Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams an asset.
- Proficient with project scheduling software such as MS Project.
- Formal project management training or PMP Certification highly desirable.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is OUTISDE IR35.
- The rates advertised are PAYE, LTD rates also available
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.