Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager Officer
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
The PMO ensures that a project plan is developed and maintained to track deliverables and progress toward completion on time and within budget, while also leading data & analytics process
- Accountable for internal project communications and structure, identification of issues/risks and escalation of critical issues to project leaders and sponsors.
- Provide guidance to project resources in a manner that ensures timely delivery on commitments/tasks in support of broader business project deliverables.
- Help define the overall objectives and key deliverables for the project; identify and track key measures of success. Ensure the development of a comprehensive project plan that incorporates deliverables, accountabilities and timelines. Provide regular status reporting on plan progress.
- Work effectively with business partners to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverables by all affected stakeholders.
- Work to identify interdependencies and ensure appropriate integration to project plan.
- Identify project resource requirements and work with plan sponsors to ensure adequately skilled resources are available to deliver on project commitments.
- Analyze project performance (relative to timelines and dependencies) and implement corrective actions to keep project on track and within budget.
- Develop recommendations and/or solutions for identified issues.
- Manage complex data, provide insights from the data, develop process flow
- Develop, in alignment with stakeholders, RACI or Roles and Responsibilities Matrix, communication strategies, internal and external engagement plans
If you are interested in hearing more about our PMO role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!