Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
For a global project involving high level stakeholders internationally we are looking for a Project Manager in charge for supporting the development of the master project plan and coordinating the different teams involved in its execution. The position is planned for one year with possible extension.
Key activities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Resource allocation
- Coordination of delivery, changes and adjustments of the project scope
- Stakeholders engagement
- Measuring of project performance, risk management
- Production of project documentation and quality data collection
We are ideally looking for a certified project manager with a degree in business or engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience in complex projects through the full life cycle.
Qualifications and skills:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Project experience with cloud-based procurement and sourcing solutions
- Good understanding of procurement processes and how they are applied to achieve best practice application solutions
- An understanding of how the procurement solutions will drive value for customers across Source-to-Contract, P2P, and Supplier Information and Risk. In particular experience in designing and implementing Guided Buying across multiple industries
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects.
- An understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analyzing, designing, planning and documenting. This includes the ability to drive change to adopt cloud-based processes where appropriate
- Effective communication skills both written and oral as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, briefings, reports and complex submissions.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Delivery under pressure and tight deadlines
- Sound research, analysis, and problem-solving capabilities
What we’re about:
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.