Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
At Janssen Sciences, we have an exciting opportunity for an RT-MVA Project Management Lead to join the team in Cork. This is a 12-month contract initially. There is scope for this position to be fully remote.
- The RT-MVA Project Management Lead will support project management aspects of Data Analytics processes within Manufacturing and Technical Operations. They will work with our data scientists on data driven projects, implement process improvements, will coordinate priorities, lead engagement with business stakeholders and support business case development.
- The focus of the function is on implementation of data analytics, multi variant analysis and Machine learning based projects. The successful candidate will be key to developing and implementing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting tools.
- The Successful candidate will become a key member of the global Supply Chain Analytics Program linking in with and collaborating with peers across other manufacturing sites within Janssen’s network to bring value to Cork through scalable solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with 3 of these in project/program management
- B.S.c/ M.Sc. in an engineering and/or science discipline/data sciences and/or Business Qualifications
- A additional qualification in Project/Program Management i.e PMP certified is desirable
- Proven experience leading technical projects from ground to completion
- Good understanding of new digital technologies and their applicability in current or new production processes / systems.
- Knowledge of Azure, SIMCA & Tableau is desirable
- Innovative mindset with blue sky thinking
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Experience using Waterfall,Agile and SCRUM methodologies is desirable
- Influencing skills, excellent stakeholder management within a high complex matrix organization and leadership skills
- Superb communication skills