Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager who will be leading multiple cross-functional, complex projects, prioritized by the European Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- The consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management within Janssen Supply Group.
- This role requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members.
- One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- You should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives. Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- Serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results.
- Leading specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with the possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
- Project Management Experience
- MS Project
- Team Leadership
- Previous Pharm/OTC/Consumer Experience
- Supply chain knowledge
- Procurement knowledge or experience
- Experience working with suppliers or third-party manufacturing sites
- Previous Delisting -Divestment Experience (preferred, not required)
- Previous Tech Transfer Experience (preferred, not required)
- Product Launch knowledge (preferred, not required)
- Regulatory Knowledge
- Complex Project Planning & Team coordination
- Stakeholder Management
- Crisis Management
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls/Trackwise
- Experience with Quality Systems
- Business acumen