Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a QC Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Cork for an initial 12 months month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC, (previously Janssen Biologics), is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products and related services. Our site in Ringaskiddy was established in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. We manufacture a range of biopharmaceutical products indicated for the treatment of conditions that include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and cancer.
We are expanding our site to allow us to meet the critical needs of patients around the world. The expansion plans involve an investment of more than €300 million that will increase the existing manufacturing space by an additional 19,100m2, provide employment for up to 450 people during construction and an extra 200 people once completed.
- Supporting the QC Team Leader during day to day operations of area.
- Testing for laboratory related projects e.g. analytical method transfers, equipment qualification, invalid assay and NC reduction initiatives etc.
- Performing In-Process testing using the following technology, UV, HPLC, Nephelometry, TOC, pH, Osmolality analysis.
- Performing Sample Management activities to support QC testing.
- Identifying and implementing laboratory process improvements leading to improved efficiency &/or compliance within area.
- Authors and investigates internal investigations, participates in regulatory inspections & external technical discussions etc.
- Keeping up to date with analytical technology and regulatory / compliance trends.
- Participates in technical groups to implement laboratory activities while following local and global regulatory requirements as well as J&J standards.
- Supports the roll-out of laboratory activities (for example, instrument life-cycle management).
- Performs laboratory studies, projects, and processes/initiatives.
- Assists in developing lab strategies, policies, and guidelines linked to area of expertise (for example, authoring Standard Operating Procedures).
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Scientific discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and / or pharmaceuticals.
- Be ambitious with excellent social, communication and partner management skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- A focus on patients and customers at all times.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our QC Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!