Johnson & Johnson
QC - Quality Assurance Consultant
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a QC - Quality Assurance Consultant to join our contingent workforce. You will be working in The Pharmaceutical Quality Control - QA Clinical Supply Chain department of J&J in Beerse. This will be a contract opportunity to start asap, until the end of December 2022.
You will be working 3-4 days per week on site and 1-2 days per week off site (remote).
Looking for a (first) experience in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry? Please read the job tasks, requirements and application procedure below!
- Perform release activities (batch record review) for all products used in clinical trials.
- Ensure that manipulated drug products and finished products produced for clinical trials are released in accordance with the cGMP.
- Ensure that Investigational Medicinal Product produced for use in clinical trials are released in a timely manner
- Review and approval of materials according to the material specifications after QC analysis, of requests for introduction of new material codes or data change of existing material codes, of the content of Master English Labels used in clinical trials.
- Bachelor or master degree in pharmaceutical, chemical or biological sciences
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Comfortable with electronic systems (e.g. SAP)
- GMP knowledge or experience is an asset
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our QC - Quality Assurance Consultant role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!