Johnson & Johnson
Recruitment & HR Specialist
Leiden, 40h, hybrid way of working
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment & HR Specialist who will be the point of contact for J&J’s Talent Acquisition team & external recruitment agencies and will coordinate the onboarding of new employees within the 2 Operation departments of Janssen Biologics B.V., part of Johnson & Johnson that is a leading site for commercial & clinical manufacturing of Biotherapeutics and Vaccines.
At Janssen Biologics, enthusiastic people are working together in a dynamic culture where innovation and a 'can-do attitude are common good.
As a Recruitment and & HR Specialist your goal is, to provide applicants and new employees with correct and relevant information in a timely manner to give them an excellent candidate experience and a warm welcome into the organization.
You will design the recruitment and onboarding process (including content) and ensure that the right stakeholders are involved and that everyone knows his/her/x role and responsibility. You continuously adjust the process and program based on the practice and changing circumstances and evaluations.
Besides, you are driving broader HR projects for the production plants: you partner with the senior leaders of the project to create the right organizational culture, design career paths for new employees, and build a training curriculum. You are flexible to take on other HR work where needed.
Your responsibilities are:
- You coordinate, monitor, and communicate the progress of the open vacancies. You have regular connections with the relevant stakeholders, including the HR shared service centers.
- Planning interviews with the hiring manager and inviting candidates for meet & greets
- Based on the feedback you take action toward HR or external partners
- Coordinate and facilitates onboarding days
- Facilitation of hiring managers with the hiring process (e.g. training)
- Knowledge center for people leaders
- Coordinate starter packages for the new starters like entrance badges, laptops, headsets, safety shoes, etc. To be ready on the first day.
- Drive HR activities like career development, training, diversity & inclusion, and culture & capability building
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor/HBO level with proven min. 7 years of experience, preferably within recruitment and selection.
- A high degree of accuracy, and initiative and can work independently.
- Innovative and exploring personality who successfully communicates at all levels.
- Flexibility can deal with changing priorities, and stress-resistant.
- Enthusiasm & a team spirit
- “Can do” attitude, critical and proactive mindset.
- Good communication in English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization, where HR works with shared service centers in Prague and Manilla.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Recruitment and & HR Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!