Johnson & Johnson
Recruitment & HR Specialist
Leiden, hybrid way, 40h
Janssen Biologics B.V. is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson and is passionate about the development, production, and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden Site, dedicated and multi-skilled people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points.
Αs Recruitment & HR Specialist you will be the point of contact for J&J’s Talent Acquisition team and external recruitment agencies. You will coordinate the onboarding of new employees within the Quality Control organization.
Your goal is, to provide applicants and new employees with correct and relevant information in a timely manner to give them an excellent candidate experience and a warm welcome into the organization.
You will optimize the recruitment and onboarding process (including content) for the starters and ensure that the right stakeholders are involved and that everyone knows his/her role and responsibility. You continuously adjust the process and program based on the practice and changing circumstances and evaluations.
Besides, you are driving broader HR projects for the QC organization: you partner with the senior leaders of the organization to create the right organizational culture, design career paths for new employees, and (re)build a training curriculum. You are flexible to take on other HR work where needed.
Your responsibilities are:
- Coordinate and facilitates onboarding days
- Coordinate starter packages for the new starters like entrance badges, laptops, headsets, safety shoes, etc. To be ready on the first day.
- You coordinate, monitor, and communicate the progress of the open vacancies. You have regular connections with the relevant stakeholders, including the HR shared service centers.
- Planning interviews with the hiring manager and inviting candidates for meet & greets
- Based on the feedback you take action toward HR or external partners
- Drive HR activities like career development, training, diversity & inclusion, and culture & capability building
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an HR professional at Bachelor/HBO level with proven 2 to 5 years of experience, preferably within the field of recruitment and selection.
- An innovative and exploring person who easily communicates at all levels and has a high degree of accuracy, and initiative, and can work independently and in a team.
- A flexible, “can do” personality that can deal with changing priorities is proactive, and stress resistant.
- Good communication in Dutch & English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work in a highly matrixed organization, where HR is working with shared service centers in Prague and Manilla.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Recruitment & HR Specialist role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business daily. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!