Johnson & Johnson
Regional Supply Planner
Get a job in regional supply planning, interact with factories and markets across the business, learn about different functions, connect with other business sectors, manage your own projects, grow within our company.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods oriented to Health & Personal Care. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The EMEA Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business producing leading brands and aspiring to world class manufacturing standards.
Johnson & Johnson has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become part of our talented team delivering to stretch targets in a dynamic business environment. We are on a journey to implement state of the art technology which comes with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
For our office in Wuppertal, Germany we are looking for a:
Regional Supply Planner:
The Supply Planner is end-to-end responsible for managing a continuously evolving requirements plan that delivers market customer service, inventory capital and operating profit goals. The regional Supply Planners the responsibility to manage service exceptions and capacity constraints over the short, mid and long-term horizon together with the supply chain functions and market teams. This often requires risk assessment, final arbitration and decision making to deliver the business goals.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating a time phased requirements plan by product for optimal service and inventory level
- Running forecast and supply scenario simulations evaluating service and inventory projection
- Understanding factory capacity, capabilities & processes for efficiency optimization
- Foster collaboration with factory and market teams, lead the supply review calls and jointly drive initiatives to reach service and inventory targets
- Prioritizing productions or deliveries, liaising with relevant parties to resolve any shortfall
- Arbitrating and decision making for demand and supply conflicts
- Providing supply analysis, performance and KPI reports
- Actively participate in the relevant S&OP/RCCP process steps and initiate/take appropriate actions to balance the long-term demand and supply plan.
- Determine stock holding policy (safety stock, etc) and monitor the adherence for given portfolio. Proactive challenge the stakeholders to seek and materialize opportunities for stock reduction.
- Set and control the PLAN master data and ensure its integrity and correctness at all times
- Review lead-times and Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) with key stakeholders to improve supply flexibility and reduce inventory.
- Support New Product Introductions (NPIs) & Product Changeovers to ensure on time supply availability for launch while maintaining optimal inventory.
- Drive continuous improvement through implementing new best practices and system enhancements
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- Min 1-5 years of experience in Supply chain/inventory in a leading international company (ideally FMCG)
- Strong and quick analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle stressful situations, identify and reliably focus on business priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications to all levels across the organization
- Good experience with ERP/Planning systems is required, with a preference for APO and OMP
- Tenacity, ability to adapt and contribute to a constantly evolving work environment
- Business fluency in English is required, fluency in additional European Languages is a plus
- APICS certification or interest to qualify
- Understanding and driving process improvements
- Team oriented in an international and culturally diverse environment
What we’re about:
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.