Johnson & Johnson
Senior Account Manager, Dermatology
Senior Account Manager
Covering South London
£174 per day PAYE
£250 per day LTD
- Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
- Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are encouraged to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract, working within the Dermatology therapy area as part of Janssen's Immunology Business Unit.
• Use the selling model to promote the product’s clinical attributes/benefits and value propositions to positively influence prescribing behaviours for the company’s products
• Shape and deliver a blend of customer interactions, to include: face-to-face (single call/group meetings), telephone and digital
• Use the selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
• Record all customer interactions and information in the iCONNECT system in accordance with
• Develop and maintain strong clinical knowledge of therapy area and competitor landscape to enable in-call excellence
• Ability to build valued customer relationships for a mutually satisfying outcome to a sales call.
• Analyse and implement account strategies/plans and data from ICONNECT and other sources to understand the business environment in which the account operates
• Define and segment target customers to build and deliver a Plan of Action (POA)
• Build networks of relationships to understand the needs and interests of the wider account and to support the territory business planning processes
• Connect & collaborate with cross functional colleagues (MSL, HELM, MEM) to have full understanding of clinical pathways, service delivery, funding flows and policies to:
1. Understand customer challenges and needs
2. Identify barriers and opportunities for Janssen products
3. Identify partnering opportunities for mutual customer and Janssen benefit;
4. Provide regional insights to line manager & CVT
• Maintain appropriate awareness of all other functions that interact with the account to ensure efficient and collaborative alignment of efforts
• Respond to requests for support from other customer facing teams
• Ability to build mutually satisfying relationships with colleagues in the local & broader business team
• Demonstrate emotional self-awareness, ability to identify own emotions, the reason for them and their impact on behaviour; ability to identify with others’ feelings and act in an appropriate way.
• Complete routine administration tasks on time and accurately (e.g. iConnect, TOV, CONCUR/expenses, emails, mileage reports, monthly reports, budget monitor, holiday planner)
• Complete training and proactive self-learning on a timely basis
• Maintain up-to-date product literature, marketing materials e.g. stand panels, SmPCs, iComply and ensure secure destruction and withdrawal of out of date materials
• Attend and implement mentorship to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the ABPI & HCBI code of Practice
- Successful completion of required training for all promoted products and training to qualify interaction with healthcare professionals (e.g. ABPI in the UK) within specified timeframe