Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Senior Finance Analyst
Job is closed
Posted Aug 13, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00007409
(Sep 13, 2021 - Sep 12, 2022)
30 - 55 £/hr
Senior Finance Analyst
12 months with the possibility of extension
PAYE up to £41 per hour
Umbrella up to £55 per hour
- To provide financial support and business partnering for Johnson & Johnson Finance Corporation activities in Europe (majority of the work is linked to legal entity Johnson & Johnson Financial Services GmbH - Germany).
- Responsible for monthly close including profit & loss preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, journal
- entries, capital expenditure and cash flow analysis and reporting for German legal entities.
- Responsible for timely financial forecasts and submissions.
- Maintain overview of OUS business and present insights and results
- To support the German Country Tax Centre with the preparation of LR Exhibits, Vat reporting and Germany
- / Italy Statutory accounts.
- Lead or actively participate in global standardisation and optimisation initiatives.
- To assist with the annual PWC external audit and any internal audit activities.
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment e.g. owning controls
- and SOPs and updating as necessary, identifying risks and proposing potential solutions.
- Promote & support financial awareness and education for business partners.
- Proactively take ownership for personal development.
- Compliance with J&J Records Retention rules and HCC/HCBI/IAPP requirements.
- Ad hoc tasks & analysis as required.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required:
- Qualified with a professional Accountancy body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA) with 4 years post qualified experience.
- 5 years relevant experience working with a finance department.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with an ability to influence people at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Experience of SAP/ Ariba
- Advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to contribute and work effectively as part of a team, taking the lead where necessary.
- Methodical approach with a commitment to accuracy & timeliness of analysis.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
+ View all jobs