Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst - Wokingham
FP&A Support Senior Financial Analyst
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a finance professional to join the EMEA FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A COE) team, located in Pinewood Campus, United Kingdom. This role is supporting the EMEA organization for the Pharm business.
In EMEA, the Centre of Excellence team are a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds.
The team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. This means that FP&A CoE provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and rapidly growing their horizons.
Primarily in this role you work with & support the FP&A Support Finance Manager in all the activities in the areas of forecasting/planning, controlling, partnering and reporting. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the local Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial forecasts, through relevant analysis as part of closing
- Lead the planning cycles, working in close collaboration with BUF partners
- Develop and identify business needs analytics, and leveraging standard data and tools to deliver innovative analytical solutions
- Share best practices and either import or export to make a positive impact beyond your country/cluster
- Within the EMEA FP&A COE / Region, act as the reference on a specific standard process / report and continuously look to improve it
- Support the Regional Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing all financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Support EMEA / Corporate initiatives (business and /or finance)
- University degree / Qualified Accountant (Part Qual Minimum)
- Broad based experience preferred
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation with matrix business relationships
- Proven track record of high performance and driving process improvements across a complex business environment
- Strong Finance acumen and strong analytical spreadsheet skills
- Prior working knowledge of SAP BW is a plus
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures, practices and systems
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
- Collaborative and can do attitude
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter-personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
- Analytical and influencing skills are key to be successful in this role
- Strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Applicants must be collaborative, passionate about driving change and challenging status quo, aiming to further find efficiencies and add more value to the Business
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 - 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: Applications for this role will close Friday so be quick!