Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland, and Singapore.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures.
Location: Finance Janssen Belgium (Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.), Beerse (On-Site)
Working hours: 40/week
The contract is until 31/12/2021 (high chances for extension!!)
- minimum of 3 years of relevant experience to 6
• Finance/accounting background, pharma a plus
- English and Dutch language
Located in Beerse (Belgium), we are a team of all-around finance professionals with a special focus on on-campus support services, technical finance capabilities, and strategic business partnering.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following processes and activities:
- Responsible for the US tax reporting for Belgium Finance Company, Cilag International, J.C. General Services & Sodiac ESV.
- Manage the interface between Beacon and RPE with close collaboration with the FP&A department of PRD;
- Ensure accurate BS and P&L figures of Scientific Offices and Russia;
- Responsible for allocation of CBRE & Randstad charges to the correct cost centers and be a business partner in case of any questions;
- Complete the monthly & quarterly surveys towards the Federal Public Service Economy;
- Yearly reconciliation of DaRT to SAP;
- Ensure compliant, correct, and timely closing processes within your responsibility (e.g.: promotional allowances and commissions, in-house bank, claims, etc.)
- Act as the go-to person for Balance Sheet Account reconciliations and manual journal entries (local admin in Blackline)
- You are involved in ad hoc financial analysis and requests and contribute to projects
- For the processes under your responsibility, you will periodically review for accuracy, efficiency, and leanness and improve them as needed in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organization e.g. JBS teams, R&D, SC,...
We are looking for a candidate who has the following profile/qualifications:
- Master's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Critical mindset: the ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes and assumptions
- High energy, open and flexible and results-oriented
- Strong communication and business partnering skills, able to build strong relationships with stakeholder
- Effective written and oral communication in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of BE GAAP, US GAAP, and SoX requirements
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP