Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Work type: Hybrid - 2 /3 days in the office and remaining remote
ASAP start - 12 month contract
Hourly Pay Rate: €38 - €41
- Responsible for accuracy & completeness of manufacturing accounting and the analysis
- of manufacturing variances of the Juarez and San Lorenzo plants.
- Key role in identifying and realizing cost savings and efficiencies in the manufacturing processes.
- Own quarterly inventory reconciliation (ledger to subledger and JDE to SAP).
- Manage Inventory Reserves reconciliations, accounts and reporting.
- Responsibility for business planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting of the overall financials of the company (including key financial statements, e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet etc).
- Support the North America Inventory reporting for Biosurgery and Wound Closure & Repair and the monthly review of Affiliate PPV, External Manufacturing Plant and ad hoc inventory and cost not in standard (CNIS) reporting.
- Support key SOX controls including but not limited to standard cost edits, work order management, inventory adjustments.
- Ah hoc team support and business partnering
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in general accounting.
- Advanced computer skills and use of software application(s) including MS Office are required, experience in SAP, JD Edwards,
- Experience working with MS Excel in an intermediate level will be required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Candidates must possess good analytical and business partnering skills.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.