Johnson & Johnson
Senior Production Planner
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently looking for a Production Planner for our project in Bern until 31.12.2022.
Developing and implementing a production process based on ERP for efficient flow of material and information
- Coordinating and maintaining the production process in an ERP system for leading vaccine development programs
- Maintaining the production planning process accurately in SAP system for leading vaccine development programs, including Resources, BoMs, Production Versions and Process orders
- Interacting and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and maintain the master site production schedule in line with project and customer requirements. Drives Site Schedule meetings and manages production conflicts with involved parties.
- Representing the team in core team project meetings, participating in new product launch meetings and ensuring all planning milestones are accurate and prosecuted.
- Analyzing and maintaining product demand, forecasts, and plant capacity data.
- Creating Recipes in SAP for all in-house production processes considering the in-house material flow, operation lead times, storage locations and Master Batch Record information.
- Coordinating the planning for new products introduction and ensuring that planning strategies are in line with GMP requirements.
- Identifying possible manufacturing constraints from material perspective and working with Procurement and Internal Customer to find alternative solutions and to qualify them for GMP usage.
- Optimizing relevant ERP Master Data in accordance with local/global Master Data Strategy
- Key role in SAP material creation, acting as request manager and Planning workflow approver ensuring transparency and accuracy for multiple parts and products.
- Analyzing product specifications in MSS and ensuring it is in line with ERP Master Data.
- Establishing effective communication with various groups such as Production, Material Science, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Quality Control and coordinating all activities to receive, release and deliver the material on time to production areas.
- A minimum of a bachelor?s degree is desired. Advanced Degree and Supply Chain Certification e.g. APICS is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years relevant ERP (SAP-PP-PI ) Production Planning experience (Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) is required.
- Good communication and negotiation skills in English and preferably in German too
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and GMP environment is desired
If you are interested in hearing more about our Production Planner role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!