Johnson & Johnson
Senior Production Planning
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Senior Production Planner to join our contingent workforce in Bern. This will be a contract opportunity for one year with possible extention.
Aim of the position
Developing and implementing a production process based on ERP for efficient flow of material and information
The individual is part of the Business Operations team with the following accountabilities:
- Coordinating and maintaining the production process in an ERP system for leading vaccine development programs
- Developing the ERP production process (Process order, BoMs) including the in-house material flow, regarding transparency and accuracy for multiple products.
- Optimizing relevant ERP Master Data in accordance with local/global Master Data Strategy
- Key role in SAP material creation, in terms of setting up supply strategies and MRP settings.
- Interacting and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and maintain the master site production plan in line with customer requirements.
- Prepares schedules and ensures timely completion of work orders for manufacturing processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor?s degree is desired. Advanced Degree and Supply Chain Certification e.g. APICS is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years relevant ERP (SAP) Production Planning experience (Planning, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business planning and control systems of Advanced Planning Software
- Customer focused. Results and performance driven.
- Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
What we’re about:
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.