Johnson & Johnson
Senior Program Manager (remote, Ireland)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Program Manager to join the EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR) Project Management Office (PMO). This position is initially for 12 months and will take place remotely (based out of Cork or Dublin).
As a Senior Program Manager, you will join Johnson and Johnson's EU MDR PMO team supporting the planning and management of large-scale business MDR programs/projects in the Johnson & Johnson organisation. This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support. You will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives and manage global review forums to identify project status, identify and highlight risk, ensuring project governance processes are adhered to.
This role requires candidates that can manage a large and varied group of senior stakeholders whilst effectively navigate data collection and data analysis. Ability to communicate and influence at senior manager level is critical. Ideally, we are seeking experience in a regulated, compliance or quality assurance environment.
The EU Medical Devices Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organisation producing or supplying medical device products into Europe. These EU MDR changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
- Provide program leadership to instill trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Consistently support the PMO (Project Management office) to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
- Responsible of clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitates problem resolution.
- Collaborates with enterprise-wide business leads to build and execute well-structured program/project plans.
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
Qualifications and Background Info:
- 10+ years’ experience managing operations or business projects (ideally experience gained in blue chip multinationals, supporting global teams, virtual team and virtual working).
- Experience in a regulated, compliance or quality assurance environment
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills, particularly at leadership levels
- Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global and enterprise-wide projects.
- Prior project & program experience:
· within a PMO office
· project tracking/analysis/reporting
· senior stakeholder management/communication
- Master’s degree in engineering, business, information systems or related discipline
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
Prior Technology Experience:
- Power BI: useful
- Advanced excel: useful
- Advanced PowerPoint & presentation skills are critical
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision in a virtual global team
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for the Senior Program Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!