Johnson & Johnson
Senior Project Manager - North West - Remote Working
Senior Project Manager - North West - Remote Working (visit to Leeds site required periodically - North West based ideally)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Integration of the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR) into the EMEA Commercial organisation.
The Senior Project Manager’s role is to plan and manage large-scale business MDR programs/projects into the Commercial Organisation.
This includes project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and on-going support.
The Senior Project Manager will work closely with the EU MDR EMEA Commercial Integration Lead to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Project support to instil trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Consistently support the PMO (Project Management office) to continuously raise the standard of project leadership and upgrade methodologies
- Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, spanning multiple functional areas and locations.
- Responsible of clear definition of project scope and deliverables, milestones and timeline, project risks and contingency plans.
- Collaborates with enterprise-wide business leads to build and execute well-structured program/project plans.
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting. Facilitates problem resolution.
- Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
- highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor
Professional Experience Required:
- Approx 10 years experience managing execution, business or software projects
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
- and enterprise-wide projects.
- Experience in a regulated environment or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
- Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies
You may be required to visit the J&J site in Leeds periodically for this role!
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 8 or 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk