Johnson & Johnson
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Groningen, The Netherlands, 1-year contract, 40h, On the site
Johnson & Johnson Worksense is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is communicative, shows flexibility, and works well independently & within a team to join our contingent workforce in Johnson & Johnson Vision Care in Groningen for a 12-month contract.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will establish and maintain quality assurance programs, procedures, and controls, ensuring that performance parameters of both the products and quality system elements are continually measured to drive improvement initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Administration of the change control program and management of local procedures and specifications in the document control system.
- Leading efforts to comply with company policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Developing solutions to database problems of advanced scope and complexity.
- Writing and assisting others in writing new or updated operating procedures.
- Generating, identifying, and suggesting improvements in significant performance trends.
- Releasing batches once it has been determined that all compliance and procedural requirements have been met.
- Investigating, tracking, and trending customer complaints and providing complaint data for quality reports.
- Supervising external and internal audits. Addresses audit observations.
- Managing non-conformity.
- Advising, reviewing, and approving changes in products/processes or systems, in line with the applicable procedures.
- Assessing and determining specifications for raw and auxiliary materials, processing, semi-finished products, and end products in relation to internal and external quality standards.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the focus area in response to regulatory developments, trends, deviations, or other data-driven inputs.
- Managing the quality system.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Knowledge of GMP, MDD/MDR, QSR CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems (QMS)
- Knowledge of relevant work rules and procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of validation of technical systems and processes
- Knowledge of statistics and quality improvement techniques
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Senior Quality Assurance Engineer role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!