Johnson & Johnson
Shopper Marketing Manager - High Wycombe (Part remote/part office based)
Shopper Marketing Manager - High Wycombe (Part office based/part remote)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving J&J’s business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This assignment is to deliver for a portfolio of our consumer brands:
- On time and on brand, the shopper POS and media plans associated with a major brand initiative in Q1 2021. This will involve internal collaboration with the commercial and marketing team and external liaison with customer agencies and our creative agencies.
- Detailed execution and budget tracking of the brand initiative in order to provide regular updates to the business
- Following agreed strategies, support on the development of shopper initiatives for Q2
- Shopper style guides creation and updating for brands within portfolio
Professional Experience Required:
- Ideally someone who has worked in a Shopper Marketing role before.
- Strong stakeholder management including external agencies
- Experience working with high street and grocery retailers
- Background in shopper marketing in FMCG/healthcare
- Keen attention to detail
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson. There is also the potential for this role to lead to a contract extension or a permanent position!
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk