Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Service Analyst
Role: Supply Chain Service Analyst
Hybrid working; 3 days on site and 2 days remote
Location: Leeds or Wokingham
Start: ASAP to 31st December 2022
Hourly Pay Rates: £15 - £20 PAYE
This role is inside of IR35
We are currently looking for a Supply chain Services analyst to join our Supply chain team that consists of four teams. The role will be focusing on back order management and making sure order’s are happening on a daily basis from the retailer, as well as allocating manual orders.
The Role is offering hybrid working, working 3 days on site and 2 days remote.
The successful candidate will have the option of working (hybrid) at our Pinewood Site In Wokingham or our Capitol Park site in Leeds.
Responsible for the planning and procurement of finished goods inventory from Inter-Company suppliers to customers. Provide accurate real time next supply information to UK customer services & sales force.
The role will involve working with the full E2E supply chain team; internal vendors, Demand Team, UK Sales & Marketing, Distribution, GSC/ISG, Le Locle, Synthes, UK Customer Services and Orthokit.
Core Planning duties
- Daily ordering from suppliers to ensure on time & accurate procurement of goods into the UK distribution centre.
- Data integrity excellence – ensure stocking types & system settings are optimal and accurate
- Order book management
- Sawbones local supply chain management
- Custom products order book management
- Weekly backorder reporting to sales team – accurate consolidation of supply information from Regional STEM calls to translate into meaningful intel for communication to customers
- Answer daily queries from sales force/customer services on next supply information. Work with suppliers & JDE/SAP systems to ensure this is accurate & expedited as appropriate.
- Daily manual allocation – work with E2E team to identify priorities & communicate appropriately
- Support the execution of mitigation plans in times of a supply gap. EG. Orthokit, consignment in field, alternatives ,expedite supply
Work with Regional supply chain
- Dial into UK IE in weekly stem calls across franchises to identify what is relevant for UKIE business
Optimise inventory holdings in UKD
- Execute returns plans to vendors & works closely with the warehouse to ensure alignment on resource availability.
- Raise orders in line with available resources and accept feedback from suppliers.
Support Service route causing and continuous improvements across the department
- Support execution of mitigation plans during times of constrained supply to include end to end stakeholders.
- Support Control Tower project as Service Analyst role.
- Support PEI business with management of backorder situations, inventory & day to day business challenges.
- Generate data and commentary for external customer meetings.
- Support product manager and commercial internal reviews when needed.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.