Johnson & Johnson
Supply Network Junior Planner
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Network Junior Planner - Consumer OTC Business for one year + possible extension.
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) supervises global supply chain management for Johnson & Johnson's Pharmaceuticals business unit. The goal of the JSC Affiliate Services is to achieve an optimal interaction between customer service, inventory and operational costs throughout the supply chain, to reach an excellent level of customer service by ensuring transparency across the supply chain and proactive problem solving and communication as well as to form a platform for further integration and improvements in the supply chain.
- Responsible for Supply Network Planning, monitoring demand coverage and perform proper upstream communication to eliminate risk of stockout, ensuring inventory distribution as per market needs and net requirements propagation
- Create and maintain business relationships with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving.
- Oversee the fulfillment of the Company's Metrics and KPIs, inventory management, SLOB reduction
- Ensure adherence to the Global Compliance time frames and calendars for month end closing and reporting.
- Builds strong partnership with all internal stakeholders, Supply Chain, local teams, Compliance, Finance, Planning, Commercial, Regulatory & Deliver to identify optimization and standardization opportunities with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Cooperate with our distribution and manufacturing sites in order to ensure the product arrives on time at the customer.
- Ensure that the inventory levels of the customer are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers.
- Work on forecast accuracy together with the customer to realize an effective and efficient supply chain.
- Owns the order to invoice process
- Master or bachelor's degree in supply chain management, Business economics, Operations or related fields.
- Good communication skills and cultural awareness
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making.
- Very good working knowledge SAP RPE / APO - OMP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experienced user of MS Office, especially strong Excel analytical capabilities are required.
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
This role is based in Zug, Switzerland.
If you are interested in hearing more about our Supply Network Junior Planner role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!