Johnson & Johnson
Talent Acquisition Partner - High Wycombe
Talent Acquisition Partner - High Wycombe
Diversity, equity and inclusion are in our DNA and have been part of how we’ve worked since our foundation over 130 years ago. Our commitment to respect your individuality is so important to us, it lives within our Credo. We know that we are nothing without your unique perspective. That’s why we are building a workforce that reflects the communities that we serve in the UK, and a workplace culture and environment where each and every one of our people feels that they belong at J&J and can reach their potential, no matter who they are.
Diversity, equity and inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means ‘You belong!’
The Talent Acquisition Partner is a member of the UKI & Nordic J&J Talent Acquisition Team. You will be responsible for leading the full cycle of the recruiting process across multiple business units and functions in the UK: Consumer, Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals. The TA Partner is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process from position advertisement through to offer management and on boarding for all levels of hire.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing every candidate and hiring manager with a best in class experience.
- Using a variety of direct and innovative sourcing methods to attract candidates (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising etc)
- Leading the initial strategy recruitment meetings’ with hiring managers and very occasionally with third party employment agencies.
- Providing advice and leading the selection process for hires.
- Using and interpreting data to help devise the most effective recruitment solution.
- Have a full working knowledge and understanding of the J&J compensation framework and grading system and lead the offer process including gaining Total Rewards (where needed) and business approval.
- Maintaining knowledge of the business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates.
- Posting requisitions and advertisements internally and externally as required
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives.
- Constantly building knowledge on the pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer markets.
- Managing the database technology to ensure data integrity at all times
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritise workload with a sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- An in depth understanding of the full recruitment cycle.
- A self starter attitude and be able to work on own autonomy with minimum supervision
- In-house recruitment experience is a must.
- Experience in using bespoke IT packages would be an advantage but excellent use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is crucial
- Use of Taleo an advantage
- Passion and enthusiasm for attracting best talent
- Previous experience of interpreting data and demonstrable experience of managing priorities and workload
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service and organisation skills required
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information required
- Ability to handle multiple projects and requisitions simultaneously as is the ability to develop solid relationships and influence others
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have strong account management, advising and interviewing skills – previous experience of working with competency based selection methods essential
- Experience of working in Pharm/Medical Devices/Consumer arena an advantage.
This role will give you the opportunity to work part remote. 2 or 3 days in the office (High Wycombe) per week maxim unless you wish to be full time in the office.
You will receive a very competitive day/hourly rate.
A minimum 6 month contract which will potentially lead to extension or a permanent position & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: Applications for this role will close Tuesday so be quick!