Johnson & Johnson
(Part time) Marketing Assistent Selfcare
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a (Part time) Marketing Assistant Selfcare to join our contingent workforce. You will be working in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health team of J&J in Belgium. This will be an initial contract (starting +- May 2nd) opportunity until May 2023, with possibility of an extension. (long term project opportunity!)
Location: Beerse (minimum 3 day/week), possibility to work remote (2 days/week)
PART TIME position: 50%, half days every day (Monday-Friday)
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. In BENELUX, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health brings brands to market in both the Pharmacy and Mass channel (eg. Nicorette, Listerine, o.b., Bronchosedal, Sinutab, Imodium, Daktarin,…)
- The purpose of this role is to support the Professional Marketing Manager Selfcare (BE) and the Brand Activation Lead Selfcare (NL) on assigned operational tasks and/or projects and develop expertise to run E2E key compliance processes.
- You will be in contact both with internal stakeholders (Brand Activation, Regulatory Affairs, Medical, Health Care Compliance) and external stakeholders (professional organizations). The marketing Assistant will participate in different meeting platforms (daily stand up, …) to share feedback and collect the necessary information to deliver tasks.
- In this role you are responsible for delivering key tasks which drive our business in an accurate and timely manner and according to our compliance guidelines.
- Samples Management
- Prepare the orders
- Follow up on the Deliveries dates
- Updating the HCP distribution list according to the Sampling reporting process
- Advertising & Promotion Compliance process (Veeva)
- Monitors progress of applications against set timelines, taking action where necessary to minimize delays and anticipate difficulties
- Communicates information and presents status updates on product/project activities to key internal stakeholders.
- Raising and follow up of Marketing Investments (BME) & Purchase Order process (PO)
- Organization & follow up of Events, Seminars and coordination & delivery of Promotional material between agencies & media agencies
- Develop expertise and manage E2E our internal compliance processes
- Ensures compliance within the department by ensuring global, regional and local processes, policies, SOPs and working instructions. Updates relevant global, regional and local databases
- Prepare and compile routine submissions, responses to regulatory questions and other correspondence in accordance with internal and external regulations and guidelines for review / approval.
- 1– 3 years’ experience in OTC/Pharma Admin is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Dutch & English, French nice to have
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Intercultural competence and outstanding communication skills
- Strong project management skills even in complex situations and under time pressure
- Profound Office user knowledge
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our (Part time) Marketing Assistant Selfcare role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!