Johnson & Johnson
Title: Projet Groups/Department Administrator (Engineering)
Location: Castletroy, Limerick
Work type: Hybrid - 3 days on site, 2 days remote
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract duration: 12 months
Hours: 40 hours a week
Hourly pay rate: €15 - €20
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Provide Administrative and Organisational support to Project Engineering Group in Vision Care. Provide general projects administration and support requests.
- Assisting with onboarding of new hires
- Monitoring time worked / assisting with training admin / organising IT equipment /
- Assist with all applicable administration surrounding international travel arrangements, hotel bookings/flights etc.
- Organising Travel VISAs etc
- Arranging meetings – Zoom, TEAMs etc
- Maintaining records, Distribution Lists and Organisation charts
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations & internal communications
- Support onsite meetings / visit
- Coordinate and schedule all travel arrangements / agendas / external reports / and to-do lists
- Relationship building with key engineers
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from other engineers and certain individuals often via telephone or email
- Transfer shorthand notes into detailed documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Working closely with engineers and communications staff to effectively promote the company initiatives and events/meetings to target audiences
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Leaving Certificate Qualified, additional qualifications preferred
- High level of digital literacy, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong organisational ability / over-sight / ability to work within a complex and diverse environment.
- Handling critical/confidential information with integrity
- Responding to inquiries / requests in a timely fashion with clear communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple functions/ stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to build relationships
- Self-motivated, organised and methodical
- Proactive and forward planning
- Able to work flexibly and under pressure to deadlines
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a project engineering environment would be advantageous.
In return for this role, you will receive a competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader with Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
We do not accept applications via email.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.