Johnson & Johnson
We are looking for a temporary support for a regional Supply Chain Team. This is full time opportunity for initial 6 months.
The purpose of this role is to improve account profitability through creating and implementing inventory efficient strategies for focus product platforms and proactively managing inventory resources in field. The Inventory and Consignment Manager works closely with the Business, the Customer Services and the EMEA Working Capital Team to implement optimized consignment inventory level while reducing SLOB. He/She ensures that major new consignment deployments for associated product platform are inventory efficient, with ongoing follow up and balances inventory cost (consignment) with operational cost (loan) and minimize expired inventory replacement costs.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Use outputs of the Switzerland GTM, detailed account level analysis, and hospital theatre staff liaison to drive significant reductions in slow moving consignment inventories
- Work jointly with Business and utilize specific product knowledge and regional insight to drive annual target for inventory reduction in partnership with Sales team in Switzerland
- Minimize expired inventory write off exposure
- Own the Entitlement Model for consignment
- Ensure major new consignment deployments are inventory efficient
- Ensure on time hospital activation of newly consigned inventories
- Ensure timely removal of lost business / PHP rationalization liaising with EMEA and local marketing.
- Devise New Product Introduction Strategies for Inventory and Instrument.
- Assist in driving improvement to hospitals inventory storage, reordering procedures (LEAN, e-sims)
- Take ownership for Set Def by platform
- Own all Orthokit content and sign off any material changes
- Sign off on all additional consignment and instrument placement over set thresholds for DPS product.
- Deliver & Monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (OTIF/BO)
- Collaborate actively with the local DC to ensure execution of production/Shipping Plan
- Actively participate in Orthopedics Franchise S&OP meeting
- Align on an accurate consensus forecast with commercial, developing demand scenarios
- Provide monthly or weekly report's needs and ensure data integrity in planning systems
- Understand market trends and identify forecast improvement strategies to deliver KPI's including regional Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE), service and inventory targets
- Support Tender Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master's degree or equivalent preferably in Business/Sale, SC & Logistics
- 6 years' experience of working with supply chain, sales and/or Customer facing role.
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/PowerPoint as well as BI / reporting tools such as Tableau
- Field-based role - should meet sales forces and cover all Regions in Switzerland (travelling 10-20%)
- Ability to challenge operational team and to ensure execution
- Team player who keeps calm under challenging situations and with ability to multitask
- Communication skills, communicating daily with customers, directors, sales force and other managers
- Strong customer focus (internal & external); fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- Excellent social, influencing and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Business acumen in Orthopedic business is a plus
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Asset Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!