Johnson & Johnson
the role is onsite in Leiden
Are you Bachelor's graduate? Do you like to learn several analytical methods and work in a multi-cultural environment in an international biotechnology company?
This temporary job for at least 1 Year at DPDS (Discovery Product Development and Supply) BTDS (BioTherapeutics Development & Supply) AD (Analytical Development) at Janssen Biologics B.V., will provide you with a wonderful opportunity!
DPDS BTDS AD is a Research and Development department built on several pillars. The pillars are divided based on therapeutic areas and specific techniques. All pillars are supported by the lab operation pilar.
You as an Assistant Scientist will be:
- Part of the Lab operation support team, support the testing of samples obtained from several studies, projects, and/or, investigations;
- Supporting co-validations and troubleshooting activities;
- Providing documentation to help study directors with the preparation of technical reports and other documents that record data or results;
- Providing accurate records of work undertaken.
You as an Assistant Scientist have:
- Bachelor in Life Sciences
- Experience working within a cGMP environment
- Experienced in one or more of the following techniques: MS, LC/MS, ELSD, cIEF, cSDS, SEC (peptide mapping, oligosaccharide), A280, IEF, and SDS-PAGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills in English, good command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Independent and positive mindset