Johnson & Johnson
Automation Specialist (Robotic Process Automation Analyst)
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting an Automation Specialist / Robotic Process Automation Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in charge of analytics and automation within the global Finance Hospital Medical Devices PIC (Principal, Inventory & Costing) CoE at Depuy Synthes, Ringaskiddy. This will be an initial contract opportunity until November 30th 2021.
About DePuy Synthes:
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
About the Role:
In the era of modern finance, analytics and automation is becoming a 'must have'. You will join a growing team in charge of those two areas within the global Finance Hospital Medical Devices PIC (Principal, Inventory & Costing) CoE. Driving efficiencies, generating insights, and enabling finance SMEs to create add value through new technologies is at the core of the Finance Automation & Analytics group. As part of the Automation & Analytics team you will work with Business Analysts to take their innovative concepts and further them into scalable products that enable insights & business benefits across over 10 sub franchises enabling all facets of the business to make more data driven decisions which will in turn drive business benefits.
As an Automation Specialist (Finance Supply chain) you will be a key member of the Automation & Analytics team, leveraging your knowledge to automate complex finance process using tools like Alteryx, MS Power Automate & MS Power Apps. You will also either develop yourself RPAs to tackle business challenges or partner with external vendors for the development of those, in addition you will be responsible of the operation side of Robotic Process Automation (RPAs) currently in production.
This role requires aptitude to quickly learn new technology or business process and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. You are someone who thrives in a diverse and global team-oriented environment, working with various finance groups, external partners, and IT teams to develop automation that drive business benefits.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience as an automation process specialist
- Hands-on experience with BluePrism or similar RPA technologies (Automation Anywhere etc.)
- You have an innovative mindset and hands-on experience with Alteryx
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform especially Power Automate & Power Apps
- Experience of working on the delivery of projects involving multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations with a significant amount of uncertainty
- Strong interest in analytics and technology
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team player
- Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- Experience automating complex process using RPA and/or a mix of technologies for E2E automation
- Ability in identifying business opportunities, defining, and measuring success of proposed initiatives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments under time pressure.
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- Experience managing RPAs in production
- Experience working with external partners
- Experience working with a Finance department on Intelligent Automation projects
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Automation Specialist / RPA Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!