Johnson & Johnson
B2B Digital Professional Senior and Junior - 3 roles - Pinewood remote working
B2B Digital Manager(Senior & Junior) – 3 candidates required - Pinewood (remote working)
Johnson & Johnson are looking for 3 B2B Digital Professionals
Please note: We are accepting both Senior and Junior Applications for these positions.
The Digital role will lead the B2B migration platform to a new professional platform for the UK acting as the lead market for the EMEA region supporting a Global roll-out.
This role will require a digital technical background to understand all functionalities that the new B2B website will offer and how they integrate to improve the Professional Experience.
The Digital person will also require some Professional communication skills for the new content to be deployed.
Working with the wider team, this individual would develop content in line with brand guidelines and leading internal content approval process for the website.
This is a key project to support our strategic intent to drive business performance and deliver leading digital communications.
The individual will play a key role in embedding Integrated Marketing & Professional Education to deliver greater value to Eye Care Professionals.
New Professional website to be launched by the end of 2021.
The Digital person will have to coordinate with all EMEA markets the migration, as well as with IT Partners, securing all processes in place.
Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives. Engages in Credo-based decision-making. Collaborates closely with HCC to ensure compliance.
- Lead and drive the B2B migration deployment on behalf of the UK Digital Team, in collaboration with Global IT and the EMEA Digital Manager
- Review and update all the UK Professional content to be embedded in the new B2B Platform (following required approval processes)
- Lead operational project delivery
- Support UK Market roll-out and execution. Own process end-to-end, with a clear tactical plan for migration including key performance indicators
- Work with cross functional partners (IT, Marketing, Professional, EMEA Team) to roll out the New B2B website and measurement planning by year end 2021
- Drive digital focus and reduce complexity
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing with an understanding of Consumer and Professional Marketing Communications. Healthcare experience would be valuable
- End-to-end Project Management experience
- Fluency in the integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the professional experience and cross-channel marketing mix
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behaviour, acquisition and sales
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and experience with web measurement/analytics
- Experience with CMS, SFDC
- Able to be an individual contributor, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity
- Self-starter able to make an immediate impact
- A team-builder with a passion for working with creative people
- The ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation in English
- Influencing skills
- Johnson and Johnson Pinewood site, Wokingham
- Full remote working to begin with, once restrictions are lifted you will be required to visit the office twice a week maximum.
- Long term contract with possible extension.
- Very competitive day rate, depending on level on Seniority.
- A chance to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical world.
Please note: There are 3 positions available, Senior and Junior candidates needed!
For more information about this role then please contact Tabitha.Crabtree@Randstadsourceright.co.uk or apply directly now!
Applications for this role close Friday morning so be quick!