Johnson & Johnson
BE - Clinical Research Associate
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Clinical Research Associate to join our contingent workforce in Belgium!
For this position you need to be located in Belgium, as you will need to visit clinical sites everywhere in Belgium, the Netherlands and the north of France.
You will be responsible for managing clinical activities at study sites conducting studies for the Medical Devices group, as well as, fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Medical Devices Group.
Responsible for managing clinical study activities for multiple sites in single or several clinical projects. Oversees performance of appointed study sites, conducting company initiated clinical studies. Responsible for the site visits, monitoring, communication, and deliverables for the assigned study sites. Serves as a member of the clinical study team and is the liaison between Clinical Operations and study site personnel for the specific clinical projects.
Key Job Activities:
Clinical Study Site Management Tasks
- Ensures that all work related activities, and decisions embody the Johnson & Johnson Credo Values.
- Verify safety and well being of study subjects are maintained for assigned study sites.
- Support the operational execution of clinical trials and ensure collection of high quality, substantiated data.
- Execute clinical trials activities following established standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for study site performance, and providing high quality data according to overall project timeline.
- Assist Clinical Operations staff and study site staff to quickly and effectively resolve issues. Responds to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions, if required.
- Verify Investigator Site Files at assigned study sites are maintained according to regulations and/or company requirements/procedures.
- Responsible for supporting patient recruitment and retention activities.
- Performs site visits and ensures study site is compliant with the study protocol and all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assists with internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Support organization of Investigator and other study training meetings, if required.
- Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date study site status knowledge, as requested by key stakeholders.
- Understand business value of clinical projects and balances overall business objectives and functional needs.
- May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
- Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
- Interface and collaborate with Investigators, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel as needed.
- Incumbent knows, understands, incorporates, and complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to business activities, and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- May be asked to provide additional support to Clinical Operations staff, as needed.
- A Bachelor Degree is required, preferably a degree in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing or Biological Science.
- Relevant experience as a CRA.
- Previous clinical research experience required.
- Previous medical device monitoring or equivalent experience required.
- Requires understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical research areas and medical devices/combination products.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong organizational skills (e.g., able to manage multiple sub-projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently meet all associated deadlines).
- Ability to travel up to 80% of time in Belgium, the Netherlands and the north of France.
- Driving license.
- Flexible working hours.
- Currently you will work remotely because of COVID-19.
- After COVID-19, you are expected to come on-site in Diegem 1 or 2 days per week.
- This is a contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Ausy. Ausy can offer you a contract of indefinite duration, a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J or a freelance contract